Volunteers and local business support is integral to develop a thriving bike and outdoor community. If you are interested in helping out contact us today!
Currently here are some ways to get involved:
DONATION/ MERCH PURCHASE
- Check donations can be made out to Allegheny Gnar and mailed to: Allegheny Gnar, 661 Warren Road, Franklin, PA, 16323 or dropped off at 4 Season Cycle in Franklin, PA.
- Online donations please contact us for digital payment options.
- Support Allegheny Gnar with a merch purchase at 4 Season Cycle in Franklin, PA or order online here: https://www.alleghenygnar.com/merch
November 4-5 2023 & April 13-14, July 6-7, August 16-18 2024.
- Spread the word: share social media posts with friends and groups, print flyers to share with local bike shops or riding areas
- Pre-event trail prep and venue setup
- Shuttle drivers for upcoming events (gas money and bike carriers provided if you drive your own pickup truck)
- First aid/ medical staff
- Event sponsorship/ donations to cover event related expenses. Advertisement on signage, course tape, printed materials and social media is included based on level of support
- Trail crew help is ALWAYS welcomed, contact us to help on new trail projects and existing trail maintenance.